Phone: (972) 717-5690
1701 W. Northwest Hwy, Suite 100 Grapevine, TX 76051
Irving, TX 75014
UCT has COBOL Programmers
Around 80% of the world's actively used code is none other than COBOL
According to Gartner...
- There are 310 billion lines of legacy code operating in the world (65% of all software).
- Five billion lines of new COBOL code are being written every year
- Fifteen percent of new application development is written in COBOL
- Thirty-four percent of coding activities are in COBOL
- Seventy-five percent of the world's business data resides on mainframe systems
- There are 38,000 legacy systems at more than 10,000 mainframe sites worldwide
- COBOL developers are retiring much faster than they are being replaced as educational institutions emphasize more cutting edge technologies
What does this mean? You need COBOL programmers and they are hard to find!
UCT COBOL Programmers are among the industry's best
Many UCT insurance data migration projects involve legacy COBOL systems and we've successfully recruited a number of skilled COBOL programmers to support these efforts. Our COBOL programmers have decades worth of programming experience on virtually every major compiler and platform. No matter what your COBOL programming task is, they can help.
- Fujitsu NetCOBOL
- Micro Focus COBOL
- IBM COBOL/II
- IBM COBOL 370
- IBM COBOL for AIX
- IBM COBOL for OS/390 & VM
- IBM COBOL for VSE/ESA
- IBM Enterprise COBOL
- IBM ILE COBOL
- Microsoft COBOL
- IBM OS/VS COBOL
- IBM COBOL/400
- Unix COBOL X/Open
- Many others...
- IBM AIX
- IBM AS/400
- IBM System/370
- IBM System/390
- IBM VM
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Many others...
Call UCT to see how we can help
If you are making changes to a complex COBOL application, you will benefit from UCT's COBOL expertise. For more information, contact Rae Albertini at (972) 717-5690 or submit our online information request form.