Phone: (972) 717-5690
1701 W. Northwest Hwy, Suite 100 Grapevine, TX 76051
Irving, TX 75014
Employment at Universal Conversion Technologies
UCT consultants are experts in their industry with 15 years plus of hands-on, detailed expertise in their field, especially in insurance systems. They demonstrate their experience, and are acknowledged as experts by their clients who retain them for their most interesting and challenging projects. In return for their expertise and their ability to deliver projects with great customer satisfaction, UCT consultants are provided great independence in their work and work location.
UCT consultants work naturally within a team of highly skilled and experienced peers. They most often work from their home office from which they solve customer problems remotely connected to their client's production and email systems.
- UCT business analysts are experts in insurance products and systems who have deep understanding of policy, claim, rating and financial systems and issues.
- UCT programmer analysts are experts in insurance systems who are comfortable in structured program development, and can implement customized drivers and triggers in mainframe and non-mainframe systems.
- UCT project managers are typically business analysts who enjoy the added role of leading projects and attaining results.
All prospective UCT consultants have:
- A deep understanding of insurance products.
- Hands on experience with multiple insurance administration systems.
- Experience with conversions.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Good communications skills.
Previous consulting experience is also valued.
We invite you to fill out the form below or send your resume to P.O. Box 141478, Irving, TX 75014. All fields with an asterisk (*) are required