Phone: (972) 717-5690
1701 W. Northwest Hwy, Suite 100 Grapevine, TX 76051
Irving, TX 75014
Upgrade to DCA 7.0
UCT delivers version 7.0 of the Data Conversion Architect
Latest version of Universal Conversion Technologies' DCA makes conversions easier
Addison, TX, December 14, 2007 Universal Conversion Technologies (UCT), the recognized expert in complex data conversions, made its first delivery of version 7.0 of the Data Conversion Architect (DCA) to one of its newest conversion clients. This DCA version makes conversion system development even easier and is ready for general release to all of UCT's clients. DCA is UCT's cutting edge conversion system development application. It manages all aspects of conversion program development and automatically generates conversion modules from simple conversion logic that anyone can create. This release of DCA contains many new features and enhancements that make creating conversion programs easier and faster than ever.
Here are some of the new features that have been added:
- Bulk Map Validation allows code to be created from many selected maps at the same time
- Improved editing features like Search and Replace make map editing even easier
- Better map analysis helps users compose error free logic
- Enhanced reporting services allow the user to collect even more data and manage errors more effectively
- Added compatibility with windows applications like Excel and SQL Server makes message management easier
Along with these features, DCA version 7.0 includes nearly 75 additional changes and improvements to the software. At UCT, we never stop refining our solutions. We are committed to driving down the cost of conversion for our clients. "Ahead of time and under budget" is our motto.
To see how DCA version 7.0 can cut your conversion costs, contact Rae Albertini at (972) 717-5690 or submit our online information request form.