Phone: (972) 717-5690
1701 W. Northwest Hwy, Suite 100 Grapevine, TX 76051
Irving, TX 75014
Get DCA 8.5 - Click to Create Logic!
UCT releases Data Conversion Architect version 8.5
UCT is pleased to announce the general availability of DCA 8.5. The list of improvements includes a thoroughly redesigned map editing interface complete with command build wizards. Now all map editing functions are available in a single edit page. Commands can be added via Command Build Wizards which enable the user to add map commands to maps with a few simple clicks. One of our current DCA 8.5 users said "It is so awesome to not have to type to create commands anymore!" To upgrade your system or purchase a new license, contact Rae Albertini at (972) 717-5690 or submit our online information request form.
Here is a brief description of the primary new features that have been added:
- Consolidated Map Editing - Several map editing features have been combined into a single editing interface. Add a target, delete a target, reorganize targets, edit the input and output data elements, edit descriptions and trigger logic all from one page. Logic editing has never been easier.
- Command Click-to-Build - This new version of DCA allows you to create map commands with a few simple clicks of the mouse. No more typing! No more errors! No invalid command constructions! Build logic faster and more efficiently.
- Enhanced Map Search and Replace - The old search and replace services have been replaced with a more reliable context menu driven service.
- New Date Type Support - The date utilities now support 2 new types of dates - IMD and ISO formats can now be easily converted to other formats or used in date calculations.
- Formatted Map Presentation - Sometimes you need to combine and present maps in a single formatted report. DCA now provides an Excel-based formatting feature for maps. Map reports are user friendly and can be shared with non-DCA project members.
- Miscellaneous Improvements - Enhanced user type controls, spawned map view windows, synchronization status notifications, desktop DCA icon, and an enhancement o the CONSTRUCT command that returns the length of the created delimited data stream, are just some of the many other enhancements that are included in DCA 8.5. At UCT, we are committed to driving down the cost of conversion for our clients and never stop making our solutions better.
Datamap logic creation is faster and easier with DCA version 8.5.